Wednesday, May 21, 2014

1. MY LAST SUMMER

Hello my name's Marta and today I'm talking about my last summer. First I’m talking about my stay in Serdenya, second about Barcelona and finally about my return to Banyoles.

Well, we start.

First I went to Serdenya with my family. I stayed for ten days. In there, I went to the beach, visited the monuments, Alguer, the city Phoenician and Roman... I went to the beach in the mornings. This island, hides a lot of history. It was a very interesting and unforgettable experience.

Second, I went to Barcelona. I went to visit my grandfather. I stayed in my grandfather's house for three weeks with my cousins. In there, I did my holidays homework, I went shopping, and to the swimming to the pool...

Finally, I returned to Banyoles. In there, I met friends, I celebrated my birthday, I finished the homework and prepared for the school. It was a sense of routine. Thus, we can say that a few days were very strange.

This has been my summer holiday.

I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment