Wednesday, February 26, 2014

5. ABOUT ME AND MY VIEW OF THE WORLD

My name is Marta Teixidor Martínez and I’m student in Casa Nostra School in Banyoles. I’m interesting in economy.  Some of my friends are interesting in economy too. The people who I spend most of time with are my best friend.
I don’t think that the world is a bad place although I think we could improve it if we shared things more with each other. There aren’t many things that make me angry, but one thing that annoys me is when people criticize other people and then they do well in front, that is, people have two faces.

As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won’t have peace. I find it my own future a bit frightening that there’s always a war somewhere in the world. I’m fairly optimistic about my own future though. In a few years’ time, I see myself helping people who need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment